Search This Blog

Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year! GET WRITING!

2012 has been such an amazing year for me, there were author visits all over the UK including some children's hospitals, I took part in my first literacy festival, I started teaching creative writing to grown ups, the release of Noah Ramsbottom and the Great Gold Robbery as an E-book and Sam Marsh and the Battle of the Cloudships (which has gone into libraries and book stores all over the world!), I started work on some really exciting new projects and continued with some old favourites!
2013 looks like it going to be even more brilliant! More author visits already booked, teaching weekends for the FSC organised and book signings arranged. Jacob's War will finally be published. And if I get a spare minute I'll do some writing!
I'd like to thank everyone who I've had the pleasure of working with in 2012 (I've met some amazing people) everyone who came to library and festival events and book signings, everyone who wrote to or emailed me, and especially everyone who bought a book! But most of all I'd like to thank my fantastic friends and family and my amazing wife, Kristen! None of this would be remotely possible without her!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! GET WRITING!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment